Free delivery on orders over £50 🚚
Personalised Moustache Comb Bottle Opener Keyring
Stainless steel moustache comb with built-in bottle opener, engraved with personalised initials.
The two-in-one keyring you didn’t know you needed: a Man & Bear moustache comb with built in bottle opener. The moustache comb has wide teeth that run easily through the ‘tache and won’t catch on hairs, keeping you tidy when out and about, and always ready for a beer at the end of a long day. The bottle opener comb hangs on a handy keychain and can be engraved with personalised initials.
Man & Bear combs are designed, made and personalised by our small workshop team in the New Forest, England. We work with a local engineering company who precision-machine the beard combs from solid stainless steel and bead blast the edges to ensure a completely smooth finish. The combs are engraved with the Man & Bear branding on one side, our seal of approval, and can be engraved with a short personalised message on the reverse.
- Someone who takes pride in their ‘tache
- An unusual Christmas gift that’s novel but practical
- A birthday gift for the moustachioed man
Need to know:
- The moustache comb can be personalised with up to 8 characters. We copy your spelling exactly so make sure it’s bang on before submitting as we can’t make any changes once in production.
- Each moustache comb is presented in a Man & Bear gift bag.
Size & materials:
- Measures 65mm x 20mm x 2mm.
- The moustache combs are made from solid stainless steel with a matching keyring attachment.
Add a personalised leather tag to your order for £3 to make gift presentation easy, hand stamped with the recipient’s name or initials (up to 6 characters).
UK standard delivery
- £1.95 or free over £30
- 2-4 day lead time
Tracked express delivery
- Delivered within 2 working days
Local collection and courier options also available at checkout.
- Worldwide delivery available
- Duties paid for all EU orders
We all need a little TLC, your new Man & Bear piece is no different. Read our care guide to learn how to look after your cufflinks, leather pieces and more. Treat them right.