Free delivery on orders over £50 🚚
Personalised Leather Pencil Case
Soft leather pencil case with solid brass zip and personalised message plate.
A slim and stylish leather pencil case, handcrafted from soft British leather in your choice of vintage tan brown or classic black. The pencil case has plenty of space for all your desk essentials and is held together by a soft brass zip closure. Each leather pencil case is complete with an engraved brass plate, personalised with your own message.
Man & Bear desk accessories are designed, handcrafted and personalised by our small workshop team in the New Forest, England. We have honed our skills over years of experience, sourcing the highest quality leather and working with traditional processes to celebrate the best of UK craftsmanship. Each leather pencil case is cut by hand, stitched in house and finished with solid brass attachments, then subtly debossed on the back with the Man & Bear brand mark - our seal of approval and a nod to life’s adventures.
- Stashing your pens and pencils while on the move
- A luxury gift for a stationery hoarder
- Keeping your home office desk (slightly more) tidy
Need to know:
- Each pencil case can be engraved with up to 45 characters on the mounted brass plate. We copy your entry exactly so make sure it’s bang on before submitting.
- Leather is natural and full of character - unique scars and markings are completely normal and, in fact, encouraged.
Size & materials:
- 215mm x 110mm x 10mm; 165mm zip closure
- The pencil cases are handmade from natural British leather, tanned in Yeovil, Somerset, and are finished with solid brass fixings.
Add a personalised leather tag to your order for £3 to make gift presentation easy, hand stamped with the recipient’s name or initials (up to 6 characters).
UK standard delivery
- £1.95 or free over £30
- 2-4 day lead time
Tracked express delivery
- Delivered within 2 working days
Local collection and courier options also available at checkout.
- Worldwide delivery available
- Duties paid for all EU orders
We all need a little TLC, your new Man & Bear piece is no different. Read our care guide to learn how to look after your cufflinks, leather pieces and more. Treat them right.