Personalised Brass and Walnut Cufflinks
Solid brass cufflinks with a walnut wood inlay, with personalised engraving and a handcrafted leather storage pouch.
A classic stud cufflink in solid brass with a walnut wood inlay, combining the polished mirror finish of the metal with the natural beauty of the wood grain. The luxury cufflinks can be left plain, engraved on the circumference or be subtly personalised on the underside with any message of your choice. Our minimalist cufflinks are presented in a handcrafted leather storage pouch, complete with complimentary personalisation and available in tan brown or smart black.
Man & Bear cufflinks are precision engineered for a quality finish here in the UK, they're easy to wear and have a real luxury feel. Each pair is designed and made by the Man & Bear team in Ringwood, England. We source the very best materials, including local New Forest walnut wood, and polish each pair by hand to ensure they’re looking top notch when we send them on their way to you. Each pair is engraved on the base with the Man & Bear brand mark, our seal of approval and a nod to the adventure you’re about to have.
Want more personalisation? You can also customise the inside of the cufflink pouch with a message or photograph, printed directly onto the leather. We’re all about the finishing touches.
- A gift to Dad on Father’s Day, a ‘thank you’ for all he’s done
- Engraving with coordinates of the place you said ‘I do’
- Celebrating your 21st wedding anniversary, the traditional year of brass
Need to know:
- Cufflinks can be engraved with up to 40 characters on the circumference and 30 characters on the underside, spaces included. We will copy your spelling exactly so make sure it’s bang on before submitting.
- Solid brass is a traditional luxurious material, it will tarnish over time and requires some simple upkeep which is all part of the charm. Brass cufflinks are easy to maintain and care for but will need a little TLC from time to time - refer to the care card provided with your order or read more about care guidelines here.
- Leather is natural and full of character - unique scars and markings are completely normal and, in fact, encouraged. The same can be said for the beautiful New Forest walnut we set in the cufflinks.
Size & materials:
- Top diameter, 16mm; base diameter, 11mm; full height 20mm.
- Our cufflinks are made from solid brass, precision turned from a solid bar of metal for a flawless machined finish. The cufflinks have a beautiful walnut wood inlay, sourced locally from the New Forest.
- The complimentary cufflink pouch is handmade from sustainably sourced vegetable tanned leather, rich in natural character, and finished with matching solid brass fixings. The cufflink pouch measures 55 x 30 x 25mm.
Add a personalised leather tag to your order for £3 to make gift presentation easy, hand stamped with the recipient’s name or initials (up to 6 characters).
UK standard delivery
- £1.95 or free over £50
- 2-4 day lead time
Tracked express delivery
- Delivered within 2 working days
- Worldwide delivery available with DHL.
- Cost calculated at checkout.
We all need a little TLC, your new Man & Bear piece is no different. Read our care guide to learn how to look after your cufflinks, leather pieces and more. Treat them right.