Free delivery on orders over £50 🚚
Personalised Beard Comb And Bottle Opener
Stainless steel beard comb with built-in bottle opener, engraved with your personalised message.
A slim credit-card sized beard comb that fits neatly in your wallet with a cut-out bottle opener - it’s the two-in-one you didn’t know you needed. The beard comb has wide teeth that run easily through the beard and won’t catch on hairs, keeping you tidy when out and about, and always ready for a beer at the end of a long day. Each bottle opener comb can be engraved with a personalised message of your choice.
Man & Bear beard combs are designed, made and personalised by our small workshop team in the New Forest, England. We work with a local engineering company who precision-machine the beard combs from solid stainless steel and bead blast the edges to ensure a completely smooth finish. The combs are engraved with the Man & Bear branding on one side, our seal of approval, and can be engraved with a short personalised message on the reverse.
- The man whose passions lie in beards and beer
- A personalised gift for the office Secret Santa
- A fun wedding ‘thank you’ gift for your bearded best man
Need to know:
- The beard comb can be personalised with a message of up to 35 characters. We copy your spelling exactly so make sure it’s bang on before submitting as we can’t make any changes once in production.
- Each beard comb is presented in a Man & Bear gift box.
Size & materials:
- Measures 83mm x 51mm x 1.5mm.
- The beard combs are made from solid stainless steel.
Add a personalised leather tag to your order for £3 to make gift presentation easy, hand stamped with the recipient’s name or initials (up to 6 characters).
UK standard delivery
- £1.95 or free over £30
- 2-4 day lead time
Tracked express delivery
- Delivered within 2 working days
Local collection and courier options also available at checkout.
- Worldwide delivery available
- Duties paid for all EU orders
We all need a little TLC, your new Man & Bear piece is no different. Read our care guide to learn how to look after your cufflinks, leather pieces and more. Treat them right.