Free delivery on orders over £50 🚚
Canvas Foraging Bag with Personalised Leather Casing
Waxed canvas foraging pouch with personalised leather belt bag, available in black or brown.
*As seen in The Guardian, Delicious, Olive, Countryside and The Field*
A drawstring canvas forager's bag to take on woodland walks and outdoor adventures, held in a handy leather carry case. The mustard yellow collapsible bag folds smartly into the leather casing and threads onto your belt, leaving your hands free for foraging the hedgerows or harvesting your garden crops. Our foraging belt bags are available in classic black or vintage tan brown leather and include complimentary personalised initials.
Man & Bear adventure accessories are designed, handcrafted and personalised by our small workshop team in the New Forest, England. We have honed our skills over years of experience, sourcing the highest quality leather and working with traditional processes to celebrate the best of UK craftsmanship. Our foraging belt bags are made from British leather with a detachable drawstring pouch made from world-class waxed cotton from British Millerain. Each foraging bag is cut by hand, stitched in house and finished with solid brass fixings, then subtly debossed on the back with the Man & Bear brand mark - our seal of approval and a nod to life’s adventures.
*Note, belt not included
- Fruit picking, allotment harvesting and wild food foraging
- Taking on your next hiking trip, ready for whatever your might find on the way
- A Christmas gift for the expert hunter-gatherer
Need to know:
- Each foraging bag can be stamped on the leather casing with up to 8 characters (all uppercase). We copy your entry exactly so make sure it’s bang on before submitting and include any dots if you’d like them.
- The waxed cotton pouch easily unbuttons from leather casing and can be gently wiped clean between uses.
- Leather is natural material which is full of character - unique scars and markings are completely normal and, in fact, encouraged.
Size & materials:
Measures 90 x 85 x 3.5mm when folded; canvas bag measures 240 x 210mm when laid flat.
- The foraging pouch is made from 100% waxed cotton from British Millerain with handmade leather drawstrings.
- The leather casing is crafted from sustainably sourced vegetable tanned leather, rich in natural character, and finished with solid brass fixings.
Add a personalised leather tag to your order for £3 to make gift presentation easy, hand stamped with the recipient’s name or initials (up to 6 characters).
UK standard delivery
- £1.95 or free over £30
- 2-4 day lead time
Tracked express delivery
- Delivered within 2 working days
Local collection and courier options also available at checkout.
- Worldwide delivery available
- Duties paid for all EU orders
We all need a little TLC, your new Man & Bear piece is no different. Read our care guide to learn how to look after your cufflinks, leather pieces and more. Treat them right.