"Francis" Cufflinks - Bronze Concave Cufflinks with Personalised Pouch
Aluminium bronze concave cufflinks in a handcrafted leather storage pouch, personalised with initials.
Beautifully refined cufflinks with machined hidden detailing and a polished mirror finished. The “Francis” cufflinks are named after Man & Bear founder Tony’s Grandad Francis, a sharp dresser with an appreciation for quality design. Francis, a Protestant, fled Belfast to marry his Catholic bride and the layered step details hidden beneath our cufflinks act as a nod to his Northern Irish heritage, reminiscent of the natural architecture of the famous Giant’s Causeway. The “Francis” cufflinks are part of a series of four cufflink designs developed in memory of some great characters.
Man & Bear cufflinks are precision engineered for a quality finish here in the UK, they're easy to wear and have a real luxury feel. Each pair is designed and made by the Man & Bear team in the New Forest, England. We source the very best materials and polish each pair by hand to ensure they’re looking top notch when we send them on their way to you. Each pair of cufflinks is carefully packaged in a complimentary personalised storage pouch, handcrafted in your choice of black or tan leather and stamped with a name or initials. We also subtly engrave the Man & Bear brand mark on the base of each cufflink, our seal of approval and a nod to the adventure you’re about to have.
Want more personalisation? You can also customise the inside of the cufflink pouch with a personalised message, printed directly onto the leather. We’re all about the finishing touches.
- Celebrating your 8th wedding anniversary, the traditional year of bronze
- Suiting up on those important-meeting-days
- Your husband on his 50th birthday - the luxury gift he deserves
Need to know:
- Aluminium bronze is a material commonly used in the marine industry and is valued for its high strength and corrosion resistance - it is less prone to tarnish than our brass cufflinks. That said, the bronze cufflinks will require some simple upkeep and a quick polish from time to time. Please refer to the care card provided with your order or read more about care guidelines here.
- Leather is natural material which is full of character - unique scars and markings are completely normal and, in fact, encouraged.
- The cufflink storage pouch can be stamped with any name or initials, up to 8 characters. Lettering will be stamped uppercase and spelling will be copied exactly as entered.
Size & materials:
- Top diameter, 16mm; base diameter, 11mm; full height 20mm.
- Our cufflinks are made from marine grade aluminium bronze, precision turned from a solid bar of metal for a flawless machined finish.
- The complimentary cufflink pouch is handmade from sustainably sourced vegetable tanned leather, rich in natural character, and finished with solid brass fixings. The cufflink pouch measures 55 x 30 x 25mm.
Add a personalised leather tag to your order for £3 to make gift presentation easy, hand stamped with the recipient’s name or initials (up to 6 characters).
UK standard delivery
- £1.95 or free over £50
- 2-4 day lead time
Tracked express delivery
- Delivered within 2 working days
- Worldwide delivery available with DHL.
- Cost calculated at checkout.
We all need a little TLC, your new Man & Bear piece is no different. Read our care guide to learn how to look after your cufflinks, leather pieces and more. Treat them right.