Free delivery on orders over £50 🚚
Personalised Leather Corner Bookmark
Smart leather corner bookmark in black or brown, personalised with a name or initials.
A handcrafted leather bookmark that sits smartly on the corner of your page, marking your place until you’re ready for the next chapter. Our luxury leather bookmarks are available in classic black or vintage tan brown and include complimentary personalised initials.
Man & Bear leather accessories are designed, handcrafted and personalised by our small workshop team in the New Forest, England. We have honed our skills over years of experience, sourcing the highest quality leather and working with traditional processes to celebrate the best of UK craftsmanship. Each corner bookmark is cut and finished by hand, then we stamp the final product with personalised initials to make it yours.
- Marking your reading spot without damaging pages
- A personalised gift for book lovers
- Filling Christmas stockings or Secret Santa commitments
Need to know:
- Each leather bookmark can be stamped with a maximum of 6 characters (all uppercase). We copy your entry exactly so make sure it’s bang on before submitting and include any dots if you’d like them.
- Choose from smart black or vintage tan leather (or both, if you’re prone to having more than one book on the go…)
- Leather is natural and full of character - unique scars and markings are completely normal and, in fact, encouraged.
Size & materials:
- Measures approximately 50 x 80mm
- The bookmarks are handmade from sustainably sourced vegetable tanned leather
Add a personalised leather tag to your order for £3 to make gift presentation easy, hand stamped with the recipient’s name or initials (up to 6 characters).
UK standard delivery
- £1.95 or free over £30
- 2-4 day lead time
Tracked express delivery
- Delivered within 2 working days
Local collection and courier options also available at checkout.
- Worldwide delivery available
- Duties paid for all EU orders
We all need a little TLC, your new Man & Bear piece is no different. Read our care guide to learn how to look after your cufflinks, leather pieces and more. Treat them right.